‘Dancing with the Stars’ Raises Money for Watertown Schools
Hellenic Cultural Center – For the third year in a row, the Watertown Education Foundation’s annual Dancing with the Stars competition has brought in thousands of dollars for Watertown’s public schools. Each year, teachers, residents, town employees, business owners, and others team up with professional dancers for a an evening of competitive dance.
The 2016 Dance Lineup:
- David Leon – Former Watertown School Committee member
- Ernie Thebado – Watertown Recreation
- Chris Crombie – Watertown Boys & Girls Club
- Mike Venezia – Lifelong Watertown resident & youth hockey coach
- Marianne Cameron – Physical Education Teacher, Cunniff School
- Georgia Butler – Guidance Counselor, Hosmer School
- Kim Seacrest – Cunniff School parent, business owner
- Alisa Depaolis – Owner of MiAlisa Salon
Check Out the Video!
Produced by Dan Hogan, News Producer
Filmed on May 06, 2016