As a local cable access station, WCA-TV airs programming created by the community. There are two ways to get your show on WCA-TV’s broadcast. Do you already have a show on DVD that was created either at home or in another community access station? Or Do you have an idea for a show and would like to start production?
Do you already have a show on DVD that was created either at home or in another community access station?
WCA-TV will accept your show if it meets the following criteria:
- No audio or video content that is under copyright by another person or group
- No advertising of any sort
- Producer needs to live or work for a non-profit organization in Watertown, MA
- If you do not live or work in Watertown, you need to be sponsored by a resident or someone who works for a non-profit in Watertown, MA
Please mail the followings items:
- WCA-TV only accepts DVD hard Copy of the program
- Signed copy of our producer and producer sponsorship forms. Both of which can be downloaded here
- Letter of Explanation
Watertown Cable Access Corp
Attn: Nick Dulchinos
50 Columbia Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Broadcast of Bicycle Programming
- 30-day processing period from submission to WCA-TV until broadcast
- Airs two (2) days a week for thirty (30) days
- Timeslots assigned by WCA-TV at our discretion
Do you have an idea for a show and would like to start production?
If you are a resident of Watertown or work for a non-profit in Watertown you can become a member for free. As a member, you can learn how to write, produce, film, and edit your own show. To start you will need to enroll and attend our certification workshops. Once certified you will have access to our production equipment and can start creating your own television show! For more information on WCA-TV workshops, please email Andrea Santopietro at email@example.com. To sign up for classes you need to become a member, click here to register today
Please note for studio productions you will need to assemble your own production crew that will need to be trained as well. Please click here to download our Policies & Procedures, as they have changed.